Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BY SUN AND SALTWATER is available now!




Book #2 in the Secrets of Itlantis series is now available for purchase on Amazon! Nook version coming soon! And psssst! The first one (Of Sea and Stone) is temporarily on sale at 99 cents to celebrate! If you haven't gotten it yet and want to read it, I'd grab a copy now!

Get it here for your Kindle

Get it here for your Nook

I'm exhausted and relieved, as I always feel when a new book is finished and finally out in the world. I hope you lovely readers enjoy it. I'll just be over here writing the next one...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! No rest for the weary as a writer's work is never done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite true...good thing I love this job, right? I once heard it described as never-ending homework for the rest of your life.

      Delete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...