Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Cover for A BED OF BLADES (Sequel to A GIFT OF POISON)!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely holiday season. I was sick for almost three weeks, which put me waaaay behind on my writing, but FINALLY I have gotten the sequel to A Gift of Poison back to my editor and I'm preparing for the release in February.

Aaaand I've got the cover finished and ready to show you!

A Bed of Blades is book two in the series, which will be called The Kingmakers' War.



Briand Varryda hasn't seen Kael and his company of Monarchists since they succeeded in destroying the Barrow Bridge and thwarting the march of the enemy. She's been hidden away for two years with the Hermit, forgotten.

When the Hermit protecting her is killed, she flees, hiding among thieves from the insidious Seekers. Briand doesn't want to be a pawn for the Monarchists or the Seekers. She doesn't want to pick a side in the war. She simply wants to live and be free.

When another thief betrays her, Briand makes a deal for her freedom and joins another Monarchist plot with the enigmatic Kael to steal a legendary treasure from a dragon-infested cave. But there are problems. She might have feelings for Kael. The Seekers are pursuing them. The caverns rest beneath an estate of perilous dangers.

And Briand has secrets of her own.


<<You can pre-order it by clicking here.>>
 
So that's the summary. I'm really excited for you guys to read it.

After A Bed of Blades releases, I'll be at working on Steam and Glass. More information about that soon.

Other news - Of Sea and Stone is on sale temporarily. So if you haven't read it, you can get a copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...