Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Update for the Kingmakers' War book #3!

Hello dear readers!

I know, more radio silence from me lately. :-/ And I intended to be more interactive. I still do. And I am writing. Slowly, painfully at times, but I'm writing. I am 36.5 weeks pregnant and I'm sooooooo tired. I feel like an elephant in quicksand. But I'm regularly beaching myself in front of my manuscript and chipping away.

Here's the details on the upcoming book:

I'm almost done. I've been derailed a few times by some extremely extenuating and unfortunate life circumstances, but I have my eyes fixed on the finish line.

When will the book be released? This is a GREAT question. I am having a baby in 2.5 weeks (ohmygoodness), so probably not by then. (I can dream, though.) But soon. I've got a lot of things lined up and I plan to work whenever I can. Sometime in September is my goal, but definitely as early as possible. I know people have been waiting a long time, and I'm impatient for you all to read it!

In the meantime, I have a timeline and I will endeavor to follow it.

I'll:

-announce the title and summary tomorrow
-reveal the cover before the end of the week
-teasers coming down the pipe periodically

Since I'm about to have a baby, I'm going to have a lot less time to do any kind of promotion for this book, but I want readers to know it's out. So. I might come up with something--a contest, maybe--for those who might be interested in helping spread the word. Stay tuned for that.

Thank you all for reading and enjoying my books and the characters who inhabit them. You inspire me to keep working.

Briand and Kael will be here soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...