Friday, June 29, 2018

A COURT OF LIES is available!!

Hi everyone!

I haven't said much about the upcoming Kingmakers' War book A Court of Lies, mostly because I've been working my butt off to get it written and revised and into your waiting hands. With two tiny children and a mountain of normal life things demanding constant attention, this is no easy feat, hence the wait that you've all been so patient about, but...

Now it's here!





Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon AU

Amazon CA

Amazon DE

Amazon IN

...and all the other zons!

I hope you guys enjoy the book. :D

BTW, I've been getting lots of questions about whether or not this is the last book in the Kingmakers' War series, so I'll try to write a post soon with my plans for the series and subsequent books. But, to answer that question now, nope, it isn't the last! I want this to be a long series. I really enjoy writing it, and I think a lot of people enjoy reading it as well. I already have the cover and title of the next book, and a rough (very rough!) outline planned.

Anyway, happy reading, and if you can, please leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads and tell me what you liked in a non-spoilery way. I love reading what you have to say!

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...