Thursday, May 19, 2011

So ... SQUEE!

Guys, I am totally bookmooning with this new idea I had Tuesday. I've been writing like mad, neglecting my other projects (but I will not abandon them! ASWS is one of my top priorities this summer, definitely!), and daydreaming/gushing/squeeing.

I'm like that girl you knew in high school who was in love with a different guy every week.

Quintessential bookmooning face.
*sigh*

Of course, we all know how this is going to go.

Also ... THIS. (You can buy it now. It's not launch week yet, though!!!)

1 comment:

  1. ohmygoodness! i'm TOTALLY like this! ((but then i was that girl in high school that had a crush on a different guy every week as well!)) :P

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...