Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What's Coming Next

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone an update on some of the things I'm working on!

I'm about a third of the way through the 1st draft of book #3 in the Secrets of Itlantis series, titled With Tide and Tempest. That book should release sometime in late June or early July, hopefully! The cover isn't available yet, I'll let you guys know when it is.

I'm also working on another Frost novella from Ann's perspective. I'm not sure when this will release, but it's a story I do want to tell, and it's got lots of interesting bits, so stay tuned for that.

Lastly, I have another new series I'm working on, the first of which is titled Masked Magic. I'm excited about this one too. More details to come.

Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...