Sunday, September 22, 2013

Update!

Hi everyone :)

There is going to be a SLIGHT delay in Aeralis's release...look for it later this week, maybe Thursday? I was hoping it would be out tomorrow, but the launch has been pushed back juuuuust slightly. And of course I will let everyone know when it's here.

As always, you can sign up for the new releases newsletter or (if you're a Kindle reader or Amazon shopper for the paperback), you can go here and click on the right-column tab where it says "Stay Up To Date" to be notified of new releases by me if you want to be sure you know when it's available.

Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your Frost series and I have to tell you that your writing sings like a beautiful melody. I have not enjoyed a book like this in so long...I am truly transported to this world. Your talent is amazing!

    Sincerely,
    Giselle Tse

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...