Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bluewing is almost here...first, some teasers!!!

You guys, I can't wait for Bluewing's release. I really love this book. Also, I've already started working on book #5, which will be called...

AERALIS.

It's going to be a few more weeks before you have a copy in your hands, though. To help with the waiting, I thought I'd share a few hints about what you'll find in the fourth installment of the The Frost Chronicles:

(these are a tiny bit spoilery, in a vague way, so highlight to read)

1. Somebody's gonna die!

Several characters die, and one of them has been with us from book one.

2. You'll find out even more about the Watchers.

A lot was learned in book 3, but there is still more to discover about the monsters of the Frost.

3. Somebody's got a secret...

As usual, there is a main character who's been hiding something since the beginning of the series, and it will only come to light now.

Anyway, I can't wait until Bluewing is out in the world and being read. But I still have some final work to do before it is finished...patience! Be sure to sign up for the newsletter if you want to get an email letting you know, and check back at this blog or my Twitter feed for more info coming up.

5 comments:

  1. I can't get it to highlight. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!just finished Weavers. so excited for Bluewing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are they not released in hardcover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry!! I know some people prefer hardcover, but currently The Frost Chronicles series is only printed in paperback.

      Delete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...