Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bluewing Teasers #2

Guess what, you guys?

I just finished the final round of edits for Bluewing!

So...this means I have one more read-through to do, and then the book goes to formatting, and then it will be available for Kindle and Nook!! I am tentatively guessing/hoping it will be available next week. I'm pretty excited. And judging from what I've heard from a bunch of you nice folks, you guys are too. :)

The paperback will come out a few weeks later, because that still has to be proofed and that takes time. But the ebook versions should be in your eager hands very very soon. Again, sign up for the newsletter because I'll be sending out an email to let my subscribers know, and I'll also post the good news here and on Twitter and Goodreads. Also, be sure to check and make sure that the newsletter isn't getting caught in your spam filter. That would be sad.

Anyway, I'll let you lovely people know as soon as it's available to buy...but until then, here is a tiny little bit of a teaser. And because it's a teaser, AKA it's meant to TEASE, I'm not gonna tell you WHO this line is about. :) You'll just have to guess/wonder/hope.



Before he could say anything else, I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him
 
:) :) :)

2 comments:

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...