Sunday, April 28, 2013

BLUEWING is available for Kindle and Nook!!

I'm sooooooooo happy to announce that Bluewing is now available for Kindle and Nook!

* confetti and sparklers *

Seriously, yay. Now I am taking a week of vacation. :)

After this, there's just ONE MORE book in the main series, Aeralis. I'm really excited about getting back to work on it. (As far as release dates go, hopefully it will be out this summer.) In the meantime, I really hope you guys enjoy Bluewing.

Click here for your Kindle copy!

and

Click here for your Nook copy!

You can also add it on Goodreads.

The print version will be available soon, so stay tuned if you're waiting for that. I'll let you know when it's out.

6 comments:

  1. got my copy! looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Gonna be purchasing that any minute now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kate :)
    I'm from Germany and I love your books!!
    So glad I found you while searching for nice books on Amazon!

    I wish you could publish your books in Germany.
    I'm a bookseller, and I think the girl here would just love it!

    My Review of Frost:
    http://booktuber.blogspot.de/2013/04/frost.html
    There's also a translator :)

    LOVE YOUUU!!! <3 <3 <3
    Alex xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    PS: I just ate some words - now you get a new comment xD

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...