Thursday, January 22, 2015

Super Secret Book!

Hi everyone,

If you've been reading For Wreck and Remnant, I hope you've enjoyed it. I've already plotted the final book in the Secrets of Itlantis series (eek!) and begun drafting it as I have time, although I'm really busy right now doing things like organizing baby clothes. :D

HOWEVER I also have a new book coming out very soon, probably next month. This is something I've been working on for a long time, in between other things. I've been talking about it a little bit, and I wanted to give you a few more bits of info today.

The book will be called The Season of Lightning. It's set in the same world as A Gift of Poison, only several hundred years in the future. This is one of my favorites, you guys. I really love this book. My editor really loves it. My husband really loves it. So I hope you love it too.

Here's a bit of a summary:

Emma meets Robin Hood in this antebellum-esque historical fantasy set in the same fantasy world as A Gift of Poison. Verity Elysius is the only daughter of a famous retired general and rich plantation owner. She lives in an insulated world of wealth and privilege, where she spends her time riding her horse, sassing her lady's companion, and being tormented by the family's handsome but irritating nobleman friend, Lord Roth. But when a mysterious, masked vigilante called the Hawk begins stirring up trouble and freeing silvers, the oppressed lower class, Verity's world is turned upside down as she is challenged about everything she knows about her world and her place in it.

I'm really looking forward to releasing it! Check back for a pre-order option soon, or sign up for the New Releases Newsletter to get information about when it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...