Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finally, some NEWS about Frost #3

Hey everybody!



Guess what? I've been hard at work in my writer's cave for months now, and I am so happy to announce that Frost #3, WEAVERS, goes to my editor for final line edits tomorrow.

YAY!!

* tosses confetti, eats ice cream cake, picks bits of confetti out of ice cream *

Seriously, though. I am soooooooooo glad to be (mostly) done with it and I'm so excited for all of you to get to read it. This week I'll reveal the cover and synopsis and maybe release a few short teases leading up to the release itself. The book will be available in stores sometime in mid to late January. I'm not sure on the exact date right now, so if you want to be sure to grab a copy the day it's available, sign up for my new releases newsletter here.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! And I just signed up for your release newsletter. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...